there. 2 entries in the same week.
Posted at 04:41 am by cross
wish i had time to update this more often
My top 5 favorite sites!
Overheard in New York
- A blog where people submit things they hear. Simple and beautiful
- Makes me miss my tv less..
- Nothing you can't find here.
- or here
- The site that turned hundreds of thousands of norwegians into stalkers.
Posted at 05:55 pm by cross
What to do in a nightshift
* go over your cellphone and delete your old messages
* actually read the book, and not the book summary on wikipedia
* bring anything handheld, like a DS, and play a long game, like Advance Wars
* Bring a dvd or 2.
* Make sure nobody dies on your shift. (Maybe this should be on the top spot
Posted at 04:53 pm by cross
things that do my hometown Drammen characteristic!!
2.The World Sprint
3.Aass brewery (the best beer, oh, I love it!!think I'm geting some beer tonight!)
4.the view from Spiraltoppen (Drammens view point, you drive into a tunnel and then it goes round and round( arond in circles) all the way to the top, and it's a resturant there were you can enjoy the view..)
actually this one I got on the net since I do not have a Private helicopter... but This is Our great river "Drammens Elva".. The Island you see in the middle of the river is in fact at harbour for the big boats,mostly all cars in the contry came in here..and everybody In this big town knows where they "hide" the keys to each new car..It's a lot of bridges in this town, and they are building 1 new at the moment..In the background you can see som of our great Fjord...It's brackish water..
Posted at 01:51 pm by Dogg
5 things im thankful for (even though i don't celebrate thanksgiving)
* my ps2
*my manga collection
*my Nikon d70s
*final fantasy eleven
Posted at 04:45 am by cross
What I love about springtime
Well, We got to Follow the season, so this is it!! (by the way sorry for not updating...bin kind of occupied the past years)
- All the beautiful flowers
- The green foliage
- The Trips to my summer cabin
- Driving my boat
- Itís soon summer vacation
Posted at 04:29 am by Dogg
*quit spending all that money on worthless things
*quit playing online MMORPGs
*quit starting what I can't finish
*quit replying to text messages from ex-girlfriend
Posted at 03:31 am by cross
It's a copy, so sue me :3
I used to be a pretty good liar too, its a shame how my skills have fallen.
5 annoying questions asked in a relationship:
"How many relationships have you been in before?"
almost felt like Ross from friends on this one
"Whatcha thinking of?"
always have a back up answer on that, always.
"Would you still be my boyfriend if i (insert dump hypothetic situation here) ?"
This one is pretty funny,
"Would you still be my boyfriend if I had no arms?"
"That's unfair! I would still be your girlfriend if you lost both your arms"
"Not true, you would grow sick of me after a week, maybe two tops, and then dump me for a guy with arms."
"Do you think I'm fat?"
Ive been lucky enough never to get this one :3, just don't go out with fat girls (even though they need love too)
"Do you think that girl is hotter than me?"
What I usually do here is I pretend I don't hear the question
until the girl is gone. If its someone sitting on the next table or
something, just pretend you don't know who's she's talking about. Works
Posted at 11:40 pm by cross
5 things i need in this apartment
* a couch. (or at least something to sit in)
* an internet connection. ( i think freeloading on a wireless is illegal, idk)
* a plant. ( I only got a 5 year old plant my 2nd ex bought from ikea and gave me)
* curtains! (yes, people can look right in my bedroom)
Posted at 06:12 am by cross
5 Things I noticed on seeing the new Starwars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith DVD:
1. Why is there a landing strip on Curoscant for Anakin to crash General Grievous' Ship onto? I've never seen one ship that required a "strip" to land on in the entire Starwars universe.
2. That scene where Anakin is chilling out by himself in the council chamber after Mace goes off to arrest Senator Palpatine and Padme is anxiously pacing her appartment - looks like its from some other (ostensibly 'good') film. The cuts between the two lovers and the stretches of city in dusklight betwixt, Anakin's anguish and Padme's distress, all set to the chilling (and also outstanding) theme, give this scene a resonance all its own. Which stands out more because it isn't just another scene or dialogue sequence from one of the original trilogy, inserted or parodied in the Newer film.
3. Obiwan and Anakin really didn't get much practice in the years between the prequels and the original trilogy. By the time A New Hope comes around - they are less than shadows of their former lightsabre dueling selves.
4. The inside of Bail Organa's star freighter (The Tantive IV) - kitschy, 70's "modernist" chic, shiney plastic curves and modular utility styling. It looks like a thirty year old vision of thirty years in the future - and it might be completely off, but damned if it aint cooler than anything we have now (except for the Power Mac).
5. Lucas has outdone himself with the audio set up of ROTS. There's a scene where Anakin and Palpatine are talking in Palpatine's chambers and they turn away from the camera and the sound actually sounds like it's reverberating off the rear wall. It's harder to hear them - but that's realism for you. I'm using standard 5.1 surround - and it is the most noticably cool effect I've heard in quite some time.
Posted at 04:24 am by Soulslack